Reporting an Adult Safeguarding Concern:

I feel I am being abused or neglected, how can I report this?

1. Tell someone you trust immediately; this might be:

  • a family member
  • a friend
  • a visiting professional such as a nurse or care worker
  • your family doctor (GP)
  • a hospital doctor or nurse
  • a Police officer
  • a housing officer

All of these people will be able to help you. They will pass on the information you give them to someone who can help or will help you to pass this information on yourself.

They will not do anything which will make things worse for you and your views, wishes and feelings will always be considered.

2. Where an adult is:

  • Unable to look after themselves, due to the level of their care and support needs, and 
  • Is experiencing or is at risk of abuse or neglect

Contact Adult Social Care on: 01926 412080. Our adult social care teams can offer advice and support to you and, where necessary, arrange appropriate services.

3. To report a crime or raise a concern about abuse with Warwickshire Police, you can phone non-emergency number on: 101. But if it is an emergency always dial: 999

Reporting a Children's Safeguarding Concern:

The WSCB content is currently being developed.

If you are worried about any child and think they may be a victim of neglect, abuse or cruelty, contact MASH on 01926 414144.

The MASH Operating Times are:

8.30am – 5.30pm: Monday – Thursday
8.30am – 5.00pm: Friday

Outside of office hours for an immediate concern about a child in danger dial 999.

If the concern can not wait until the MASH reopens and is an Emergency, then please contact the Out of Hours contact for the Emergency Duty Team on telephone number 01926 886922.

In an emergency you must always contact the Police by ringing 999.

Latest News

Keep up to date with the latest safeguarding news.

Safeguarding Adults News

Safeguarding Children News

Upcoming Events

Keep up to date with our upcoming training and events.

View Events
View Training
View All

Contact us today using the details from our Contact Us webpage to find out how we can help


Contact Us

Warwickshire Safeguarding Adults Board /
Warwickshire Safeguarding Children's Board
Saltisford Buildings
Ansell Way
Saltisford, Warwick
CV34 4UL


Adults: 01926 742981
Children's: 01926 410410

Follow Us: facebook twitter google-plus

Website Feedback